TSAHC provides home loans, advance payment support grants, and home loan credit certificates to eligible very very first- time home purchasers* through the programs that are following
Houses for Texas Heroes Home Loan Program: for teachers, firemen and EMS workers, authorities and correctional officers, and veterans. Domiciles Sweet Texas Residence Loan Program: for Texas house purchasers with low and moderate incomes.
- A 30-year fixed rate of interest home loan, a few prices and loan options available
- Advance payment support (DPA) supplied as a grant (never ever has to be repaid) or forgivable lien loan that is second
- DPA readily available for as much as 5% regarding the loan quantity
- There is no need to be a first-time homebuyer
- Available statewide by way of a community of participating lenders. TSAHC will not require borrowers to use an approved realtor®, but we provides several resources to simply help locate a REALTOR® acquainted with TSAHC’s programs.